- President of Pro Source Athletics
- Former collegiate middle infielder (D3 and D1 level)
- Scholarship recipient to Concordia University in Austin
- All-District, All-City and State ranked athlete in football and baseball
- Elite Level Trainer
- BS in Kinesilogy, The U. of Texas @ Arlington
- CI-CPT, Biomechanics of Resistance Training Certification, MAT Specialist, RTS Mastery Program
- Ryan Bottger is the Head Performance Coach and Trainer at PS Performance. He designs and implements all of the training programs for every age group.
- BS in Exercise Science from the University of Texas @ Arlington.
- First-team Sunbelt All-Conference honors in 2014.
- Selected in the 12th round of the Major League Baseball First-Year Player Draft by the Houston Astros. He played professionally for three seasons.
- Ryan completed a 10-week internship at Michael Johnson Performance where he assisted in performance systems for professional, college, high school, middle school, and elementary age athletes.
- Worked for the YMCA for parts of 2 years where he gained experience in personal training for general population.
- Ryan has the unique pairing of skill both in the game of baseball and in strength, speed, agility, etc. He is very passionate and detailed in his approach in helping players of all ages become a more complete athlete.
- 2-year Varisty Starter at Mesquite HS
- 2nd-Team All-District SS
- Played at Eastfield JC (2010-2011)
- National Champion 2011, NJCAA Best Reliever of the Tournament
- Played at Angelo State U. (2012-2013)
- 1st Team All-Conference
- School record for saves 2012
- Named to All-decade team in 2015
- BS in Agri-Business 2015